Awake.Shake dreams from your hair My pretty child, my sweet one.Choose the day and choose the sign of your day The day's divinity First thing you see. A vast radiant beach and cooled jeweled moon Couples naked race down by it's quiet side And we laugh like soft, mad children Smug in the wooly cotton brains of infancy The music and voices are all around us.


A couple of wildfires & a tiny flame.
mycinnamonson.tumblr.com

24.10.13

Early during my pregnancy I began meditation & visualisation for hypnobirthing. To birth at home was my ultimate dream, and hypnobirthing allowed my mind to be completely free of fear. Visualisation was the strongest vice I had to prepare myself. Self exploration of the mind. I felt so deep within my mind I could completely control and relax, however I needed. I felt like i could talk and connect to my child in the womb. (he) was feeling the meditation and visualising what I was putting through to (him). This connection was so strong. I prepared (him) for birth as much as I was ready myself. To completely ‘release control’ in a way but at the same time in control. I used a lot of mantras, some were lines from songs, some were from hypnobirthing books I had read, & others had been sent to me during meditation. Pregnancy felt almost lucid, like an altered state of mind. But how could it not feel that way. Bearing two souls at one stage, feeling the energy within you of a growing body. Developing a child in the womb is actual magic.